Sophie Blackall Illustration

Drawings and Snippets and Breaking News, (but more snippets than breaking news).

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Free and Open to the Public!

This Thursday, November 15, from 6:30 - 8:30pm, I will be speaking at FIT in NYC. (I probably won't be speaking that whole time. I'll make you do some of the talking too. If you come.)

This is a reprise of the (sold out! – except it was free) presentation I gave at the Met earlier in the year. With a few twists and addenda and flights of fancy. And I can't guarantee refreshments, 
although we can live in hope. 
Please come.



Thursday, November 15, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
FIT
Fred D. Pomerantz Art and Design Center, Room D211
Seventh Avenue at 27th Street

1 comment:

abeams said...

Damn! That's my alma mater. Bummed I don't live closer.